Green Space at its FinestInside The Community
- On-demand ETS transit access via Smartphone App
- 21 acres of community green space
- Over 8 km of walking trails inside the community
- Three large constructed wetlands
- Shared outdoor gazebo with benches for outdoor gatherings
- Seasonal fountain
Keswick on the River is in its final phases. Contact us to build, today.Browse Lot Map
Keswick on the RiverResident Testimonials
“I’ve lived in Edmonton my whole life, but being right on the edge against the green you really notice the sunsets. It’s beautiful. The developer has done a great job of keeping its integrity. Being close to the river helps the property retain its value. And that was a huge factor for us. We’re close to amenities, yet tucked away. It feels like a traditional community. No one drives through unless they live here.”
News & UpdatesHeritage Valley Hospital
Fantastic news for not just the residents of Heritage Valley but all of Edmonton! The provincial government has budgeted around $393 million for the hospital, which will sit at Ellerslie Road and 127 Street in Edmonton’s southwest. The hospital is currently slated to be completed in 2030!
This new hospital features:
- Between 350 and 500 inpatient beds
- Diagnostic and Ambulatory Services
- Emergency Care
- Mental Health Care
This is very exciting news for our area! Edmonton hasn’t seen a new adult hospital open since the Grey Nuns Community Hospital opened in 1988!
More infomation is available from Global News here.
The History of KeswickWindermere’s First Ravine Community
- Keswick on the River was the first Keswick development in Windermere and was created by a partnership between two prominent Edmonton area local developers, Cameron Communities and MLC, who saw the immense value of the ravine location.
- Construction began in 2011 and the community is now almost fully sold out. Contact us to find out more about timelines for final phases.
- There is a Homeowners Association planned in Keswick, but it has not yet been established.
Sustainability & Ecology In-MindEnvironmental Stewardship
Informing every decision that the landscape architects and consulting ecologist made when designing the planting plans for Keswick on the River.
- All the grasses, perennials, and shrubs, and dozens of trees you see that fill the green space area will continue to grow and evolve in the years to come. Planning this way, for ecological succession, means a healthy thriving ecosystem in the future.
- Yellow fish program in place to protect the river from contaminated stormwater.
- Plants and species were chosen to complement the North Saskatchewan River Valley’s native ecosystem.
There’s Lots To Do In The RavineKeswick Playground
Construction of the awesome playground in Keswick on the River was completed in 2016.
- For little ones, multiplay structures with lots of places for imaginative play and peek-a-boo fun.
- For bigger kids, play tower with tall slide, climbing walls, overhead ladder, rope walk, supernova ring, and more.
- For adults, the residents often comment on how lively the Keswick on the River playground is. While you won’t find any play structures for grown-ups, you will likely encounter families taking the opportunity to chat with and get to know their neighbours. Follow our Instagram to learn more.
Aacropolis HomesEstate Duplex Bungalows
Aacropolis Homes is a custom estate builder currently selling 18 units (9 duplexes) in Keswick on the River. Contact Team Aacropolis to find out more about any of their floor plans listed below.
|The Ophelia||1,510 sq. ft.||1 bed + den||1.5 baths||2 car garage|
|The Penelope||1,573 sq. ft.||1 bed + den||1.5 baths||2 car garage|
|The Nikita||1,602 sq. ft.||1 bed + den||1.5 baths||2 car garage|